Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Expecting Days...Again!


That's right folks, Vivian is going to be a big sister! I found out the day before her birthday and we announced it to our family at her birthday party. I made her the Big Sister t-shirt and brought her out into the living room where everyone was. They took a minute to figure it out, but eventually got it! Anyway, we are really excited! I had my first appointment with Dr. Hall yesterday and the baby is measuring about 5 days ahead, the same as Viv did. So with the ultrasound, my due date is July 25th. Anyway, there's the big news!

26 comments:

Gena said...

I can't believe it. That is awesome! Congratulations.

Melinda said...

Oh my goodness...CONGRATS!! I am so excited for you!

DeeDee said...

Congrats Mandy!! That is great news! Dr Hall is awesome!! She is so sweet. She delivered all 3 of mine.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering when you were going to spill this news.... I don't think I have ever kept a secret this long.

Aubrey said...

So glad I can talk about it now!! We're obviously VERY excited about another niece or nephew!! We can't wait!!! Viv will be a wonderful big sister!! Congrats!!!!

Anonymous said...

VERY exciting news Mandy! Sooo happy for you, Matt and Viv!

Amy said...

You're pregnant???!!!
I can't believe you didn't tell me!!! :)
Man, I seriously have been checking your blog EVERY day wondering when you would make the big announcement. Love you girl! And soooo excited for you!

Andrea said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you!

Emily said...

Much like a Charles Dickens novel, it's the best of times, it's the worst of times.

p.s. if it's a boy, you should name him Knox. I'm just sayin...

Devin said...

How exciting! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!

Dara said...

Yeah I'm glad I can stop worrying about accidentally spilling that secret:) Like the end of the Twilight series:) I can't wait to meet the next Stansberry.

Summer said...

Wow! Congrats!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Congratulations! I love it!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Sorry maybe I should explain "it." "It" means I got so tickled at your news, because I can do that now and not worry that I will be joining you..."It" means pure joy for your precious baby!

Anonymous said...

Pa Pa Stanz and Nan Nan are SO excited!!! We know that Vivian will be such a precious big sister!! What WONDERFUL times! Love, Nan Nan

Newberry said...

I'm so excited for you! Congratulations!

Lynn Valdez said...

Phew, it's finally out in the open. I am always afraid I am going to mess it up!!! YAY YAY> I can't wait for Lynn to be born.

Anonymous said...

Congrats mandy

suzspeaks said...

Congratulations!!!

Michael and Katie said...

Congrats!! That's so exciting!

Anonymous said...

Mandy, I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to meet the newest Stansberry, of the Edmond Stansberry's of course. Love you all!

kj said...

Congrats! If you have a girl, I have a lot of matching sister stuff! ; )

Matt & Carol said...

Yea!! We are so excited!!

myra said...

Congrats Mandy! That is exciting!

Jennifer said...

I just read your blog and saw your big news. Congratulations! I am so excited to have another baby and I know you are too. I am very happy for you.

Chris and Andrea Moyer said...

I'm so glad I stumbled across your blog - congrats!!! I'm sure you guys are thrilled. And, really, could Vivian be any cuter? Hope you guys are doing great.