I feel so special! Anyway, here it is:
8 shows I watch:
Grey's
Survivor
America's Next Top Model
Project Runway
Gossip Girl
Big Brother
Desperate Housewives
What Not To Wear
8 Favorite Restaurants:
Charlestons
Ted's
El Chico
Chili's
Earls
Mazzios
Hideaway
Taco Bueno
8 Things That Happened Today:
(Not a lot since I just woke up)
Took a shower
Played with Viv in bed
Fed Viv and changed her
Checked email
Blogstalked
Thought about going Christmas shopping this afternoon
Got Viv out of the dog food bowl, again
8 Things I look Forward To:
Christmas parties
Christmas and family time
Watching Viv grow up
Heaven
Seeing all my girlfriends together again
Going on vacation with Matty
Seeing my granny in Heaven
Having more kids
Things I wish for:
Viv to grow up a Christian
Health and happiness
A fun girls trip to Chicago when Morg has her baby
Being able to stay home with Viv
Peace
More picture opportunities
More dates with Matty
I tag: Jayna, Morgandi, Marcy, Lynn, Dara, Amy W., Mike, Riz
Monday, December 8, 2008
I've never been tagged before
Posted by Mandy at Monday, December 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I am happy you have been tagged. It does make you feel special! wAy to go!
does this mean I answer these on my blog? I'll get to update!!
Post a Comment