Oh boy, tonight was a first. Just for a little background info, I never throw up. I never threw up when I was pregnant with Viv. I probably haven't done it in about 10 years. I hate the whole idea of it and I rarely get the throwing up sensation. Until tonight. Vivian actually had me gagging over the toilet. It all started with a nice bath for Viv. She had already had her hair washed and was all clean and she was playing and splashing when I looked down and the water looked dirty. Upon further inspection I realized that she had pooped in the water! There was poop floating everywhere! I had no idea what to do. I grabbed her out of the water, drained it and then had to pick up all the wet and mushy poop and put it in the toilet. That's when the gagging started and I almost threw up! Almost, I still haven't broke my record. So then I had to clean the bath tub and tile around it, because like I said, she was splashing. After I cleaned the tub I had to re-bathe her and re-wash her hair. What a disaster! Anyway, I of course took pictures of the ordeal. I have circled the poop so that you can see it. I know you're all dying to get a nice close up! I actually think the first one is pretty gross because you can tell the water that is splashing up on the sides of the tub is brown. SICK! 
In other news, Viv loves playing in the living room and sitting in her big girl chair that was given to her by Tamika and Isabella. She loves sitting in it!
Friday, December 12, 2008
The gag
Posted by Mandy at Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
So in one picture there are 5 pieces of poop. In the next one there are only 2...and Viv seems to be feeding herself with a spoon type object. Might wanna check her breath before bed tonight.
I'm just sayin'...
Yummy!
I love it how you circled the poop with a red circle. You are hilarious!
I think that is the most inappropriate use of photoshop ever:)
I completely feel for you Mandy. Morgandy gave me the same present in the bath yesterday morning.
This is where the bleach comes into play. forget your "method" non-harmful junk. you need the hard stuff.
Seriously, this has happened to me so many times in the last 4 years. One time, Elicia pooped in the bath and Ethan was in there. It's like you have 20 things to do at once all the sudden. You just freeze and stare. Then you have to disinfect every toy and square inch of the tub. Then you have to wash your kids. It is a good work out??!
Oh. My. Gross.
Post a Comment