September’s theme: “Dear Old Golden Rule Days” – post any type of school photo, whether posed or candid.
Since Melinda loves for us to post embarrassing pictures of ourselves and I have a never ending plethora of them, here you go! I've decided to post a couple of pics from my "I want to look just like DJ Tanner days." Don't even judge, you know she was the coolest! Now I'm not even sure what years these are but I know that this one comes first just by looking at my eyebrows. I'm thinking this is probably like 8th or 9th grade. Looks like I was loving the black eyeliner that year!
Looks like I had gotten a hold of the brows by then but had decided on the extra curly spiral perm and curled under bangs! I am pretty sure that this one is 10th grade. Oh what I'm wearing is a floor length plaid overall dress with black mary janes.
To join in head over to Melinda's blog.
Looks like I had gotten a hold of the brows by then but had decided on the extra curly spiral perm and curled under bangs! I am pretty sure that this one is 10th grade. Oh what I'm wearing is a floor length plaid overall dress with black mary janes.
To join in head over to Melinda's blog.



3 comments:
LOL - these are so great!!
And you and your obsession with eyebrows...you crack me up : )
Please start wearing you hair like that again. Pretty, pretty please.
I love these flashback pictures. You really did look like DJ in that first one.
Post a Comment