Violet went for her two month check up yesterday and weighed 10 lbs 8 ounces and she's 24 inches long. Her weight is in the 50th% and her height is in the 95th%! Looks like my girls are going to outgrow me in two to three years! At least their jeans won't get all wet on the bottom when it rains outside like mine do! Dr. Crittenden said she looks perfect and is doing well. She did have to get three different shots and it was so sad! She slept a lot yesterday and when she was awake she smiled a lot too. She's getting so much personality already!
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Growing Girl!
Posted by Mandy at Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
I can't believe she is that long!!
so precious!
She is just so beautiful!! I miss my precious nieces! We'll have to get together soon!!! Glad she's growing and healthy!
I just love her!
And she's almost longer than Chloe. My girl got her dad's genes. Don't tell him I said that!
she is so stinkin' cute!
Jane
What a doll. Man, she's a big girl.
She is beautiful!
She is so sweet! You might be one of those cute moms that all their kids are taller than them in every family picture:)
btw, we moved our blog & the link to our new blog is http://thebenicas.blogspot.com/.
Post a Comment