September’s theme: “Dear Old Golden Rule Days” – post any type of school photo, whether posed or candid.
Since last week was my ode to DJ Tanner, with the big hair and whatnot, I figured I would post some earlier pictures before I had had a perming experience. I think this is my first day of kindergarten. The old front of the fireplace school picture! Look how proud I am, ready to learn, ready to make new friends, ready for recess mostly. I'm pretty sure my sister Marcy had the same outfit in purple. 
Not sure about grades here but maybe it's first grade. I definitely look smarter, like I'd already had a year of school under my belt!
I don't what grade this is either but I do know that I was in the stride of my awkward stage. And that I had probably slept in my pink sponge rollers that night.
To post your own embarassing pictures and to see some of Melinda's forest green stage, head over to Melinda's blog: http://thebrookshirefam.blogspot.com/.
Friday, September 11, 2009
Flashback Friday
Posted by Mandy at Friday, September 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Awwww - you were so cute! My mom always had to take those first day of school pics too : )
Talk about a flashback!!!
I had the same blue satchel! Crazy! Your family is beautiful, by the way...
Post a Comment