Violet is 8 weeks old now, I can't believe it! We went to Porter last weekend and my mom loves seeing the girls. And so do my nieces, especially Addi. She's soo good with Violet!
So darling! She's a tall little one!! I don't think M could fit into that until she was 3 or 4 months! I need to get my hands on her soon!! She's adorable!!!!
3 comments:
So darling! She's a tall little one!! I don't think M could fit into that until she was 3 or 4 months! I need to get my hands on her soon!! She's adorable!!!!
How can she already be 8 weeks old? She is so cute. I love the picture of her Addi!
I cannot believe she's already that old either! We MUST schedule a trip to OK soon so that I can meet this beautiful little girl:) Miss you!
Post a Comment