I'm offering a holiday family photo discount from now until Christmas! Only $50 for an on location 45 minute photo shoot of your family. Come on, you know you need to get those Christmas cards ready to send out! Email me at mandystansberry@yahoo.com or comment below if you're interested. Here is a sample of some of the pictures that I took last year during this photo special!
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Photo Special!
Posted by Mandy at Thursday, October 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
we are interested in getting some family pictures made but just not sure when we can do it yet. A weekend would probably work best. We'll talk soon!!
You know we're in. I may actually let you include me in the picture this time. If you agree to some photo shopping requirements:)
Can you please give me a call or email me and let me know if you have time to do mine and my fiancee's photos?
Post a Comment