Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Projects

So I've painted almost every room in our house at least once, and one room 3 times already! I said I was done painting but for some stupid reason I decided to paint the hall, the only place that hadn't been touched! What I didn't think about was the insane amount of trim, baseboards and not to mention the 4 doors that I had to prime and then paint. Here's the before: Here's the after. It took a while, but I'm really happy with how it turned out! I love the color and I really love painted woodwork even if it's a big hassle. Here's the cowgirl costume I've been sewing for Viv. I need to find a shirt to go with it and then I'm going to do a few last minute touch ups and I will be done. She so far hates when I put the vest on her and squirms around yelling NOOOOO! Makes me feel really good. Now I need to find the boots I saw at Target and didn't buy for some reason. Now of course I can't find the right size. I knew this would happen! What's a cowgirl without boots??

8 comments:

Monica said...

Love your projects - you are so creative! Is the hallway color martini olive? It looks like the exact same color that we painted our office:)

vivian said...

Love that color green!!!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Love the green...the white with it makes everything pop!

Great job on the outfit too!

Anonymous said...

first your super women
for painting your house with kids in it
second the fact you not only take amazing photos, cook, clean, be a mom but sew too wow
i bow down to you in your amazing talents
matt is truly one lucky guy
love you
love
marge

Amy said...

Wow! Looks awesome! In the words of Elmo, "You are AMAZING!!"

OK Chick said...

I love your green hallway. It looks great.

Shelly said...

That hallway looks amazing! You did an awesome job! How you can paint, cook and sew all the time is BEYOND me! You rock girl! Love the cowgirl outfit! Vivian will be so cute in it!

Unknown said...

WOW! The hall looks REALLY good! Great job!!