Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pioneer Woman Day!

As you guys might know, I am kind of obsessed with Pioneer Woman. Well, today she made a stop on her book tour over at the cutest bookstore ever, Full Circle and I went to go meet her!Well, me and hundreds of other people. This is not even a good picture of how long that line was folks! It went all the way down and around the corner also. Dara and I stood in line from 5:30 -8:30 with all of our babies! That's commitment people!Because this is what Viv's face looked like most of the time! Thankfully, Matt came to the rescue and took her down to the restaurant to eat. What a guy!I met up with Melinda, a good friend and fellow blogger. We saw Pioneer Woman's entire family. The two female punks were even out there signing books. Marlboro man was there, all of her kids, her mom, grandma, sister, they were all there!Her girls were so adorable and sweet. And tall, very tall!Finally after three hours I got to her, she was great and we of course talked about Violet's hair, how she loves the name Vivian and a little about photography. Here we are, total best friends, she just doesn't know it yet!
And here's what she wrote:
It was worth the 3 hours in line!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I am so jealous! I wanted to go so bad, however, I had parent teacher conferences. Looks like you had a great time! and so worth it! I can't believe the turn out! Annnnd your girls are beautiful!!!

Erin said...

My mom and sister were there too!! They were 38 back from the front and stood in line forever too!! P.W. was probably there until midnight...

OK Chick said...

3 hours! HA I was there 5 hours. But the people in front of us drove from Amarillo, so at least I didn't have a 4 hour drive to get home.

Mandy said...

Erin, I saw your mom and sister, they were just a few people up ahead of me. We showed up around 4 and no one was in line so we went to eat dinner and when we came back around 5:15 there was already a pretty long line! I can't imagine having to wait 5 hours then driving 4 more though! Wow, that's awesome!

bailey said...

We got through the line at about 10:40 and there was still at least another hours' worth of people waiting! But hey, I got my picture with MM and PW!

Melinda said...

I heard she was there until after midnight! Can you imagine?

Loved seeing you last night!! And we definitely have to get together and do that profile pic thing : )