Three months ago I went from this: To having this: And now she looks like this:
I love her hair!!
You mean you still have lip gloss on and your hair done, these 3 months later? Man, that's rough... You look great, Manders!
I can't believe she is already 3 months! Love her.
Whatever...you are gorgeous and so is Violet!
Happy 3 months, Vi!! It's flying by! She is such a doll baby!!
I just saw you this past weekend and I know for a FACT that you do NOT look like that first picture! Far from it! You are more beautiful every time I see you! Not to mention, your hair color rocked!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love her hair!!
You mean you still have lip gloss on and your hair done, these 3 months later? Man, that's rough... You look great, Manders!
I can't believe she is already 3 months! Love her.
Whatever...you are gorgeous and so is Violet!
Happy 3 months, Vi!! It's flying by! She is such a doll baby!!
I just saw you this past weekend and I know for a FACT that you do NOT look like that first picture! Far from it! You are more beautiful every time I see you! Not to mention, your hair color rocked!!
Post a Comment