Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 30, 2009

Before and After

My parents got a new flat screen TV so they asked me if we wanted their old TV and cabinet. I of course said yes and they brought them both to our house this morning. This is the cabinet before, the doors had already been taken off and we had started to prime it but you get the picture. After priming, painting and distressing, we painted the hardware and got new knobs and this is the end product! I think it looks awesome! Now I just need to get some new throw pillows to bring in more of the blue into my living room.

It's not as light as it looks in the picture though, it looks more saturated that this. What do you guys think?

7 comments:

vivian said...

I like it a lot. You are great with projects!
Jane

Shelly said...

Very nice... you are so talented Mandy, and possess such vision!

Aubrie said...

Eeeek, I LOVE IT! It turned out great. I can't wait to see it tonight!

Anonymous said...

Love it! That is really a great color.

Devin said...

I think it looks great, and wish I had that talent! I have furniture in the girls bedroom that I would love to paint, but I'm pretty sure I would ruin it if I tried.

suzspeaks said...

I love it!!!

Kayla said...

I think its awesome. I've always wanted to do something fun with paint but never have. I think I'd end up making it look cheap, it would peel off, and just look terrible!