Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Just Viv

This is Viv's really happy face, and it cracks me up every time! She squeezes her eyes shut as tight as she can and looks hilarious! She has actually started looking at the camera again when I take her picture which makes me a happy momma and photographer! She looks so grown up here!

I love the look on her face in this one, it's her "I'm up to something" face!
I went around the corner of our house the other day and found that the entire side of the house was filled with the purple flowers, they were gorgeous! Viv went exploring because there's nothing she likes better than being outside. That's my kind of girl!
I love this one, snotty nose and all!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Gorgeous! Just gorgeous like her Momma!!!

Shelly said...

Vivian is so grown up! Where did the time go? I can't wait to see her (and Violet) next weekend! Vivian is just beautiful. Those eyes! WOW!