I'm a little behind on my Easter post, because I've had a lot of photo shoots lately. Yay! I always love doing photo shoots. Anyway, here are some pics from our weekend in Porter.
We took a trip down to my Grandparents house so that Viv and Addi could see the baby kittens. They were about a week old and didn't have their eyes open yet. They fit in the palm of my hand!
Aw, if only my babies would sleep at the same time!
We drove past the peach orchard on the way home and I got out to snap a pic of the gorgeous peach blossoms. Should be a perfect peach crop this season!
Violet and Matty watched as we dyed the easter eggs. They don't like to get their hands dirty! City folks.
Granny gave Viv a chocolate ice cream bar. She kind of liked it!
Then the big egg hunt! Vivian had no idea why we were picking up the eggs, but got into it in the end.
Cute pie Sophia!
Lil went ahead and ate her ring pop in the middle of the hunt. That's my kind of gal!
The girls doing the eggs the night before. What a mess dude.
And as my dad would say, "A good time was had by all!"



1 comments:
Kittens! I want to squeeeeze them.
Post a Comment