Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Here's what's been happening...

Vivian got into a tree and loved it.
Violet got her first tooth!
The girls are playing together pretty well now!

Here's Viv when she first started standing in the crib.I like to take pics of the girls in the same places! She was about a month younger than Violet here.
Viv has started to like dressing up. She calls this her beautiful crown.
When Viv loves on Violet, it almost always ends in Violet crying.
Viv doesn't want me to take her picture unless Aidan is there.
Aw, aren't they cute? Love her in a hat!
Good times at the park!

1 comments:

Shelly said...

I love love love the updates on the girls! It's as if I am right there with them watching them grow! Vivian's hair is getting so long. And Violet is squeezable! I think they look totally different but yet similar in some ways too. Sisters... ahhhh.