As you probably know, I love comparison pictures. I ran across this pic of Matt today on my computer and thought it looked sooo much like Vi. I found a perfect pic of her to compare. What do you think, twins?
This is one of my favorite pictures of me and Vivian when she was a little younger than Violet. I always wanted to recreate this shot when Violet wore this dress to church.
Here's me and Violet in the same spot with the same clothes on. I look way worse unfortunately, but whatever, I'm working on that!
I'm always planning on taking pics of the girls in the same dress and comparing them, so I know there will be many more in the future!





2 comments:
Wow! They are identical! Crazy stuff! So cute though!
I had NO idea Matt looked like that as a little man! He and Vi are identical for sure! The pictures of the girls wearing the same outfits... so cute!
Post a Comment