Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 28, 2010

Double bath time

Bath time is so much easier now that the girls can take one together and Violet is good at sitting up by herself. They get so excited when the water is running!



And I love it because it means it's bedtime!

4 comments:

Emilia said...

Way too cute! I guess I didn't realize that you had two in diapers... I've been there too! Thought I was done with it and, oops, here we are again with baby #3! Anyway, really cute photos!

suzspeaks said...

Such cute pictures!!!

Gena said...

Mandy, these might be my favorite pictures ever of the girls. Love the vintage look.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pictures!! Especially the first two of them standing outside the tub! One of them needs to be big and framed up in your bathroom!
jenny