1: Morgandi is moving back to Oklahoma! Yay! I know what you're thinking, she's way too pretty to be friends with. I agree, but she's so darn nice that I can't help it.
2: A fun photography day with Melinda at her house in the 'burbs this weekend. We are both doing photography and are getting together to have fun taking pics of each other's kids and take photos of everything else we see!
3: Going on vacation with this guy. Not that we have one planned or anything, it's just wishful thinking! But I am thinking something beachy...can't you just hear the waves? 
4: Meeting baby Cora. This of course is not Cora, it's Aidan, but I figure that she'll look pretty much look just like this! It could be any day now.
5: I didn't know what else to write, so I'll just say this chocolate cake from Inspirations!



3 comments:
How about a trip to Wyoming with your family to see me and never leave.
I like this post. I'm trying to think of things I'm thankful for. I guess right now it's coffee.
Mandy! I feel the same way about you. You're beautiful, funny, stylish, and you've been on PW twice. I'm just so happy that you're friends with me! Can't wait to be home. Not much longer...
Post a Comment