When I was in Porter during Mother's Day weekend we were all driving back from my grandma's house and we looked over and saw some sheep. Wait, not just some, like a ton of sheep.
Like more sheep than I have ever seen in my life. And I've been to Ireland. So I, an avid sheep enthusiast pulled the car over to get a better look. I couldn't believe how any there were!
So I climbed up on the side of my Jeep to get a better look. This picture in no way shows how many there were. There were at least 300 sheep out there!
We went home and came back with my camera. While we were home my dad told me about the sheep dogs guarding the field. Sure, they look sweet, but underneath that sweet furry exterior is a sheep protecting monster!
So I started toward the fence to get a better shot of the sheep. Marcy by the way, was supposed to be standing guard to tell me if the dog was coming and got distracted by some of the other sheep who happened to be feeling romantic at that point. Needless to say, the dog started charging me and I took off to the car, scared to death! When he saw us there he started trying to pick up this little lamb and carry it out of harms (me and my sister) way. So, we took off. Thanks for having my back, Mar.
And that is my sheep tale.



0 comments:
Post a Comment