Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 7, 2010

Fun outside


Yesterday I kept Addi while Amy and Richard went to a movie for Amy's birthday. We spent most of the time outside. The girls had a blast in our new mulch area. I don't know what to call it but it's better than our "covering up the fact that we had no grass in this spot" area. Anyway, it kept them entertained!
The love each other!
The picked up the mulch and Viv decided to dump it all over her head. I'm almost sure that it's permanently embedded into her scalp!
But she has started to look at the camera again when I ask her to which is nice! It's been a while people!
And drum roll please.... she even smiled and looked at the same time! I never thought I'd see the day!
I tried to get a good one of all the girls, but this was as good as it got.
Viv giving Violet her special headlock hug, which always results in Violet crying.
Cutie pie Vi and her massive head of hair!
And most importantly, Addi did a little yard work. So people if you want to drop your kids off for the afternoon, they'll have to earn their keep!
Also, if you want to enter this week's photo contest go to my photo blog, the theme is moms and there is an actual prize this time!

0 comments: