Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 28, 2009

Our family through the years!

I thought it would be fun to put our last 5 family Christmas pictures all in a row! Here's our first one the year after we got married. Look at us, all footloose and fancy free. And to think that I thought taking care of a dog was difficult back then! Boy did I have it easy.

Here we are the next year, all hay bale style. Still just us and Ollie Pup Boy. Back when getting reindeer ears to stay on the dog was the most difficult part of the picture!Here we are less than a month after Vivian was born. Look how tiny she was! Notice that the dogs (we had Daisy by then) are not in the picture. We went ahead and Photoshopped them into the Christmas card picture that year. This is last year right after I found out I was pregs with Violet. No dogs in the pic this year, they're just too much trouble! And here's an outtake from our family pics this year. Viv went pretty much insane the whole time and ran around acting a fool during the photo shoot. Maybe next year we'll get brave and get all of us plus Ollie and Daisy in the picture. We're gonna need a very patient photographer. I hope you all had a great Christmas!

4 comments:

Monica said...

I love, love, love this brilliant idea you had - SO fun seeing your beautiful family over the years! It may have inspired me to do this on our blog as well:) Hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas! Love & miss you tons!

Tamra said...

Love it!

Melinda said...

Great post Mandy!

Come on out to the Hinton and I'll photograph your beautiful family - I promise I can be patient : )

Mandy said...

Ooh Melinda, you know I am going to take you up on that! Can't wait!