This morning the girls were lying in my bed together and I had to take some pics. Vivian got under the covers with Vi and they were snuggling! It was too cute. Here they are, Vi is a little blurry but you know how squirmy babies can get!
After snugglefest, we had some lunch guests! Morgandi (please check out her blog, it is so funny!) was in town for the holidays and stopped by with her adorable daughter Chloe to have lunch with me and Dara. We had to get a few pics of the next generation together.
They don't know it yet, but in 6 more months Chloe is moving back to OKC and they're all gonna be BFF's. And Stella will be here by then so she can join the club too!
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
6 more months!
Posted by Mandy at Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Lulu Cupcake kicked me 5 times while I was reading this post. I think she was trying to say hi and introduce herself to her future friends and aunties! She's very social, this one.
Post a Comment