Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 18, 2009

Photography Friday!

I've been wanting to do a weekly photo contest on my blog for a while now and was really inspired by all the black and white photos in the contest on PW's blog this week. So, my first contest is going to be black and white photos. This contest is for everyone, so please don't be afraid to enter! I'm excited to see your favorite black and white photo that you have taken. Just post your photo on your blog and a link to your blog in my comments and I'll announce the winner on Monday! Here's one of my favorite black and white photos that I've done:

Remember, this is for everyone! Let's see what you got!

6 comments:

Chellie said...

Mine is of my friend Becky's two little boys...
http://nateandchellieison.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I love this!! Here's my entry.

http://myblogmlashley.blogspot.com/2009/12/photography-friday.html

Maria said...

How fun! Of course I chose a photo of Ella. ;)

http://mommaclark.blogspot.com/2009/12/photography-friday.html

AK said...

Oh this is fun.... and keeping me entertained as I check students out for the break.

http://aklifeinheels.blogspot.com/2009/12/photography-friday.html

Mariah said...

http://theprockplace.blogspot.com/?zx=ef2ae46f3e97b726

My blog is private but my email is marmar_pro@yahoo.com

Karen said...

I don't use my blog much anymore, but here is a link to the photo on my flickr page:

Brroklyn Bridge at night