Here's the winner of my Photography Friday contest! The theme for this week was black and white and I was so excited to have 6 entries! I didn't think anyone would enter so it made me very excited! All the pictures looked great but this photo by Karen is the winner. I love the natural lighting on this one, and the way the lights reflect on the ground. What a beautiful shot!
Thanks again to all that entered and be sure to go by their blogs and check out their entries!
Monday, December 21, 2009
Winner!
Posted by Mandy at Monday, December 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
This pic was my favorite too!! So pretty.
Thanks, Mandy! This is one of those lucky shots. I got a few unexpected gems on that trip. Exciting for an amateur. Thanks for the avenue to share.
I'm so glad that you entered, we're having another one this Friday so get ready!
Post a Comment