Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Snow Way

I bundled Viv up the other day for a trip to the backyard to play in the snow. I thought she would have fun, man was I wrong! She mostly stood in one spot looking at the snow and holding on tight to all of her Disney princess dolls.

She was very upset that the snow had gotten onto the top of her ladybug boots.

"Mom, you can't be serious that you want me to play in this! Take me back inside now!"I thought she might be warming up to the idea when she ventured out towards the swing set. But that's where the tears started.
And, we're done. Sorry snow, not this year.

3 comments:

Erin said...

I LOVE Viv's jacket! Too cute.

Tamra said...

Poor Viv! Maybe next year she'll figure out how to make snowballs to throw at people. That always worked for my brother and me.

Gena said...

These pictures are beautiful Mandy.