
On Saturday, me, Matt, Viv, Ben, Dara and Aidian went to the zoo. The weather was gorgeous and we all had so much fun!

Matt let Viv have a taste of the ice cream spoon. I don't think she's a fan just yet.

Aidan was very interested in the animals. This is her and Ben looking at the Meerkats.

Viv just had to have her picture take on the giraffe statue!

She loves being outside! I don't know if she really noticed the animals or not, but she had fun anyway.

Viv and Aidan had a great time together! I think Aidan wants Viv's hat.

Viv got to ride on Matt's shoulders for a little while and she loved being up in the air!

Matt found a friend that he had some things in common with.

By the end of the day, both girls were exhausted!
1 comments:
I love it! What a fun day. Except that you know those kids won't remember the zoo. Tell the truth, Matt and Ben begged for weeks to go. Viv's mouth couldnt get more pouty and cute. And Aidan is soooo big and darling. I love that they fell asleep. I love it at the end of a fun day when my dirty kids fall asleep right away. Love you, Lynn
Post a Comment