Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 5, 2008

Sunday pics

Viv wore her dress that Aunt Marcy got for her when I was pregnant. It looked so huge then, and now she's wearing it! She's getting so big! I love her in hats by the way.
After church a group of us went to lunch and the two BFF's had a great time! Viv is starting to reach for people, and Aidian is one of her favorite people to reach for! I can't blame her, Aidian is adorable!


Come a little closer friend!

I think they're already telling secrets...





3 comments:

Amanda said...

Mandy, I can't stop gushing over Miss Viv! She is too cute.

And do you know what that last picture (telling secrets) reminded me of? You and me, New Year's Eve, 1998, in Porter...leaning over at the table and about to start whispering about someone's boyfriend. I am doing the lip smack/movement right now... :)

Amy said...

She is beautiful! I can't wait for our girls to play! Happy almost Mother's day!

Aubrey said...

They are absolutely precious!!! LOVE the sweet pictures of them together! Kudos to Marcy on the darling dress and hat for Viv!!