Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 11, 2008

She's on the move!

The other day when working at home, I put Viv on her play mat in the middle of the living room while I worked at the dining room table. I got up to check on her a couple of minutes later and couldn't see her anywhere! I panicked of course, until I saw something out of the corner of my eye. It was Vivian underneath the coffee table and slowing inching her way toward the couch! I couldn't believe my eyes! Below is a picture of how far she traveled.

She had been in the middle of the play mat and scooted herself backwards all that way! I guess I'm gonna be very busy from now on trying to keep up with her. Below is a video of her doing her backwards "crawl" at my parents house this weekend. She is on her way to crawling and she is very determined! Check out the video, it's pretty cool. At least I think so, but I'm her mom and everything that she does is extremely cool to me!



2 comments:

Dara said...

I can't believe she's already trying to crawl! It's the magic wood floors.

Anonymous said...

She is sooo cute. By the way, I love your shoes and your purse. LOVE THEM. Please mail them to me immediately. And mail Viv to me. Lynn