We had a very fun Memorial weekend together! We went down to the Paseo arts festival where Viv saw lots of different looking people and she also heard some fun music and looked at art also!
It was her last Sunday in the nursery class! I was very sad that she's moving up, but excited that the Amy's will be her teachers. She will definately have fun with them, but I just loved the nursery!

We took some fun pics in the backyard.

Me and Viv like to hang out in the backyard in the hammock and rock and look at the trees.

I hadn't taken any bath pictures of her since her very first bath so it was time for an update. She loves looking at herself in the mirror at bath time. I can't blame her, she pretty cute to look at!

She really needed a bath after being at the arts festival. It was pretty hot down there.

Viv let me do a swimsuit photoshoot with her in the backyard. I got a new "wedding" camera so I am having fun playing around with it.


It seems like she always wants to be on her belly these days and is really dying to crawl forward. She's got the backward crawl down!

Viv went for her first swim today at my friend Heidi's pool. She loved it! She wasn't scared at all and kicked her legs and really had fun! That's me in my miraclesuit swim suit, the real miracle is that still fits after being pregnant.

It was a great weekend!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness. Those are beautiful pictures. You guys are SO in trouble in a few years! Way to go on the miracle swimsuit...isn't that the best feeling?
LOVE the pic of Viv in the pink hat! I can't believe your camera! They look like they are from a studio!! So professional looking! Vivian's so pretty! Thanks for the Ollie & Viv pic! We love it... now I need the pink hat one!! ;)
Post a Comment