Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Friends!

Morgandi and Jason are here this weekend so a bunch of us got together at Iron Starr last night. Morgandi hadn't seen Aidian and Vivian in quite a while so it was lots of fun. At one point she was holding them both, but I guess that picture is on her camera. It was pretty funny though because they both ended up crying!
Aidan loves her Aunt Morgy!

I can't wait till Jason is done with medical school so that Morg can get back here! No more moving away friends!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!! I had such a good time...tears and all. Don't worry, I will be posting the picture with the two of them soon.

Katie said...

What a GREAT time!!! How fun for all of you! No drama, just friends chillin; YEA!