Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 19, 2008

7 Months Old and On The Go!

Viv is constantly crawling everywhere now! She's getting pretty fast and I have to keep an eye on her at all times!

Here's a good pic of her two teeth from this morning at the park. We went for a walk and I am way more out of shape than I thought I was!

Here's Viv in her new pool, she loves splashing around. There's a really cute video of her splashing, but since I'm in the pool with her, I didn't want to scare you guys. Beached whale sighting!

Below is a cute video of her crawling around and sitting up. She's so fun, happy 7 months!

3 comments:

Dara said...

Ok, now I'm kind of wishing we'd sprung for the bigger pool.

DeeDee said...

she is so adorable

Aubrey said...

Her little video is super cute! What a happy baby girl!