Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Finally a tooth picture!

Viv has been getting her first tooth for a few weeks now, and I finally got a good picture of it today! It's definitely been giving her some trouble, and I don't think I'm gonna like this teething thing. It's really cute to look at though!


Viv woke up earlier than usual today for her bottle so Matt got up to give it to her. This is what I found on the couch later when my alarm went off. So cute! I just had to get a picture. They look so much alike especially when they sleep. That's one thing that Viv got from Matty, her ability to sleep late (well except for this morning I guess).

3 comments:

Amy said...

I love the tooth!! I have been wondering if Viv or Jaylen had begun to cut theirs yet. Addi still doesn't have any, but man, she can gum those teething-biscuits like a champ!! :)
Have a fun day Mandy!

Anonymous said...

Awwww!!! What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

So stinkin' cute!