Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New tricks!

This evening I put Viv in her crib with some toys while I vacuumed her room and cleaned up things. I went to put some laundry in and when I came back she was standing in her crib! She's been trying to stand lately, but I didn't think it would happen so soon! Well, I guess we're gonna have to lower the mattress already.

She looked very excited and proud to be standing when I came around the corner!

Here she is playing with Daisy. She absolutely loves Daisy and really laughs hard at her. Daisy puts up with her and is very nice.


Here's a cute pic of her in her sundress and matching hat. I love hats! I'm not a headband person really, but I love her in hats! Plus it helps keep the sun out while we're out running errands.


This is her favorite toy, Rosey. She takes her everywhere and loves to pull her ears and love on her!

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Wow!!!! I can't believe she's such a big girl! That is so darling! She should be proud!

Amy said...

She is so gorgeous, Mandy!! Isn't it so fun, watching them grow...