So Viv and I did a little rock and roll photo shoot for Matty's father's day present. This is the first item of clothing that I bought when I found out I was pregnant. She can totally rock a black onesie! Anyway, we used a little bit of Matt's hair stuff and gave her a nice mohawk! The picture above is the one I framed for him and the ones below are the outtakes.



In other news, Viv has two teeth, has started crawling forward and had her 7 month checkup today. She weighs 17 lbs (50th %) is 27 1/4 inches long (75th %) and her head is 50th %. She's doing great and is gonna be tall I guess. Someone asked me today when they saw her if my husband was tall, and I was like yeah, he's about 6'4. I don't really notice how long she is, but I guess other people can tell. Well, I can kind of tell, her feet hang off the end of the car seat! I guess I'm gonna be the shorty in the family!
1 comments:
I loved that idea! Very cute! I love her little serious face!
Sounds like a great doc appt. She's perfect!
Post a Comment