So we started some sweet peas this week and it was the first food that Viv did not like. Now, I'm thinking that I don't like them either! We were playing in the floor and when I picked her up, she smelled bad, so I went into the nursery to change her and had no idea what I was in for. It was all over her stomach and all over the inside of her outfit. There was no way for me to get the outfit off without getting on her head, and that's just what happened!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Bad Bad Diaper
Posted by Mandy at Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I think that's the hardest I've laughed in a long time!! Yuck...it actually looks like peas, too! Poor Viv!
She looks so beautiful in that last picture...look at those lashes!
Hope you've recovered from the explosion!
Poor little poop head. She does look ashamed!
Wait until she has a blowout in the excersaucer and it forms a pool in the bottom and she puts her feet all in it. Fun times ahead!
YIKES!
Oh goodness. I've heard about these alleged blowouts, but I wasn't sure if they really existed and I didn't think they looked like that. Poor Viv! It is not fun to have poop on your head
awww poor viv
funny but still i feel bad
she is super cute
Poor Vivian. That did not look pleasant at all.
Post a Comment