Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Fun at Aidan's party

We had lots of fun at Aidan's party on Friday night. After the whole cake fiasco, I was ready to relax and enjoy some good mexican food! It got a little crowded in the house for Viv, so we let our little nature girl enjoy the front yard. She loves the grass!

The party was a Mexican fiesta theme so I tried to find a festive dress for Viv to wear. I found this one at Children's Orchard a few months ago and it looked so huge then, but now it fits perfectly! I can't believe how fast she's growing!

Aidian got lots of new toys for her birthday, and there was a little dispute between the girls about who the toys actually belonged to. This was taken a couple of seconds before Viv burst into tears in front of the whole room and then we went home.




The only thing that's she's got of mine is her eye color. At least there's one thing!

4 comments:

Dara said...

Aidan feels really guilty and promises to share next time. She told me.

Anonymous said...

Awwwww!!! Viv is growing up so fast. She is beautiful, Manders!

Gena said...

Ahh, you are now entering the land of not sharing. Sorry to tell you and Dara you will be there for a few YEARS.

Anonymous said...

I don't know Mandy... my mom looked at your blog and said Viv looks like YOU! Then she said she looked like both of you! ;)