Today we did Viv's 11 month photo shoot. Since she was sick when we went to the pumpkin patch, I just put her in the leaves that I was raking in our front yard. Hey, you have to make do sometimes!

Finally I got her smiling!


On Sunday morning we left early for a short trip to Elk City to visit Matt's grandma Lucy. Here are the 4 generations of Stansberry's. Lucy took us all out to lunch and was so sweet!

This is Lucy playing patty cake with Viv, Matt also got a video of it that's pretty cute.


This is Viv's, well, he's Matt's cousin's son, so whatever that is. Maybe 2nd cousin? They had fun playing at Lucy's house.

This picture was taken today after she woke up from her nap. A poop disaster!!!!!!! It was everywhere. I ended up taking her straight to the bathroom to put her in the tub. When I stood her next to the tub to get the water ready, her diaper fell off and when I turned around, our dog Daisy was licking the poop off of her rear. SICK!
2 comments:
What is it with dogs and baby poop! Annabelle does the same thing with Jackson and his diapers. SICK! Love reading your blog..hope you are well!
Grosss! I hate it when there is a poop explosion! I had fun the other day with you and Aubrey!
Post a Comment