This is a pic of me last year on this date, October 23, 2007. No, I'm not smuggling a watermelon, this was less than a month before Viv arrived on the scene.
A few things have changed:
1. I don't have to wear elastic waist pants
2. My shoes still fit at the end of the day
3. I'm a lot colder
4. I don't have Jay Leno chin anymore
5. I don't get rude comments and stares, well mostly
6. I blog and blogstalk. Back then I thought baby blogs were so not cool.
A few things have not changed:
1. I'm still tired and cranky and hungry...and moody.
2. I'm still addicted to Reality shows and shows that are too young for me, Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, The Hills, etc.
3. I can still have girls night
4. I still have fun with my husband and laugh a lot
5. I still read books, almost every night if I'm not too tired
6. I still don't know what I'm doing, but I'm having fun figuring it out!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Changes
Posted by Mandy at Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
At least you're not addicted to the Real Housewives of Atlanta like me:)
I can't believe Dara admitted that shameful tidbit. She must be feeling super free after passing her comps. ;)
I can't believe Viv is almost a year old. Time's gone so fast! Are you still reading any good magazines?
Post a Comment