I just got home from a short but exciting and fun trip to Kansas City. To hear the whole story, go to my brother's very entertaining blog to read all about it. Viv and I took a noon plane on Sunday and just got home tonight so I'm exhausted. It's stressful traveling with a baby! Anyway, Anderson Cash Essary was born on Sunday around 1:30 pm and he is so cute! P.S. The airline lost our carseat!
Congrats on the nephew! We know all about traveling with a baby and we feel for you! We are living in a hotel with Cole for a week...it's not fun! How did you get Viv home without a carseat??? Did they give you something? That is so irritating! How do they lose a carseat!?
3 comments:
Sweet little boy! I can't believe they lost your carseat. What did you do?
love the name! congrats on your new nephew!! the whole carseat thing totally stinks!! sorry that happened!
Congrats on the nephew! We know all about traveling with a baby and we feel for you! We are living in a hotel with Cole for a week...it's not fun! How did you get Viv home without a carseat??? Did they give you something? That is so irritating! How do they lose a carseat!?
Post a Comment