We took off on Friday for a fun weekend in the country at my parents house in Porter. My dad drives the tractor at the peach orchard and pulls the trailor for hayrides to the pumpkin patch, so we went down on Saturday for a ride. I had a big fall photo shoot all set up for Viv and was so excited! Well, she woke up on Saturday morning not feeling good, throwing up, really tired and crying a lot. Not like her at all! So she slept through the hayride and my big photo shoot idea was cancelled. That's the reason why she has sad eyes in all the pics! Here' a great pic of Matty and Viv on the hayride.
Here's my dad on the tractor, everyone that comes down for a ride from the city calls him "the nice farmer," which we all think is hilarious!
My mom rode on the hayride too and slept in the same room as Viv all weekend so that I could sleep late! She also took us to Wal-Mart on Saturday and we got Viv's new carseat. It's sooo nice! It's a Graco 3 in 1 Nautilus, which had really great ratings online and was a good price too. It took me forever to decide on one!
Here's a pic of sad eyes Viv in the pumpkins. Poor girl! We took her to Mercy After Hours once we got home and found out that she has an ear infection, so we got her antibiotics and I hope she's feeling better tomorrow.
I really wanted a pic of Viv and dad in their overalls!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Our weekend, the ups and the downs!
Posted by Mandy at Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
That pic of me looks like I'm seriously contimplating what it means to be 29... But i've had a day to get used to 29, and I think I like it!
So glad Viv got some meds! Poor baby girl!
I'm sorry Viv is sick! And about the jury duty. Do you know that librarians have a high rate of being selected for juries? So if I pass comps I may have to join you. I am loving all the mums this year. They are so beautiful.
Hope Viv feels better.
What a fun weekend you all had! Wish we could have been there too! LOVE LOVE LOVE the mums and the fall wreath is beautiful! If you're taking orders let me know!!! You are SOOO talented!
Hamlin's is our favorite restaurant in Muskogee too! Love that cheese sauce!
I hope Viv feels better!
hey
hope viv feels better
you take good photos
I wish I was there. I am jealous. Instead of meeting in Vegas, let's meet in Porter. Lynn
We were in Porter two weekends ago. I had no idea that was your dad! We go there every year, and love it!
Post a Comment