Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Costume day at school!



I finally got Viv's costume finished last night and it turned out very cute! She got to wear it today at school and Jaylen wore her chicken costume. They looked so cute!





I tried to get some of her standing, but she wasn't cooperating. I will do a real photo shoot with her tomorrow with my good camera.

This is her after eating a teething biscuit. I only let her eat one before I'm going to give her a bath, they are the messiest things ever, but she loves them!

5 comments:

Tamra said...

SO cute!!! You did great on her costume!

Gena said...

I am so anti-teething biscuits. Couldn't they have come up with something a little less messy? Super cute tutu.

Anonymous said...

That's about the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Dara said...

She looks so pretty. I let Aidan have a teething biscuit one time and then a threw the box away. I can't handle it!

Jayspee27 said...

OH MY GOSH! SO CUTE!!! Her costume is adorable. Does she get a teething biscuit in her Halloween pumpkin tonight?