So when I was pregnant, my dear friend Lynn from Wyoming decided that she was going to fly in and stay with me for a few days to help out. I was soooo excited to see her! Well, when the other girls found out she was coming, they all decided to come too and it turned into an awesome girls weekend. Morgandi came from Ohio, Jayna from DC, Tams from San Antonio and Lynn from Wyoming. What a great reunion!
Lynn fell in love with Violet and I think the feeling was mutual!

When we all figured out we would be in town at the same time, we decided to throw a surprise baby shower for Jayna. It was so much fun and it was held at Inspirations Tea Room.

The three amigos. We all lived together in college, traveled Europe together and when we get together it doesnt even feel like we've been apart.

Lynda Jean Valdez and myself. I love this girl, she helped me out so much while she was here.

Dinner at Iron Starr, one of our most favorite restaurants! I love the Fancy Mac the best.

Here are some pics of the baby quilt that I made for Jayna. I made it about a month and a half ago but couldn't post pics because of the surprise. Thanks again to Jane Winton for teaching me!



I think she liked it!
2 comments:
Your quilt turned out great! I still haven't finished mine. I guess I should do that sometime!
How fun! You girls all look so pretty, and I love the quilt!!!
Post a Comment