Vivian really does like Violet, she just has some emotional outbursts at times! Let's be honest, we all do! Anyway, here are some pics of the girls the other day.Nothing like a good kiss on the eye ball!
Comparing belly buttons.
Violet most of the time just looks terrified when Viv comes around.
But Viv means no harm, she loves her sissy! I do have to remind her from time to time to not crush sissy's hand, foot or skull.
Viv has started to like playing dress up and she put on her her apron that Aunt Aubs made and I put on the handkerchief.
Maybe this means that she wants to help me clean!
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Sisters, Sisters
Posted by Mandy at Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Awww...they're too sweet!!!
So precious!
They are just adorable! Love Vi's expression. She does look just a little on the terrified side.
Love those girls. Viv's last outfit is adorable.
Sisters... I just love them! Could they be any more adorable? I love that Vivian is playing dress up... so cute!
First time reading this blog, thanks for sharing
Post a Comment