Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Violet Pics

So my mom says she hasn't seen enough pics of Violet so here she is! I took some this afternoon of her after her bath in her bouncy seat. Viv absolutely loves her and kisses all over her! She can't wait until she wakes up in the morning. See how curly the girl's hair is? It is sooo cute and soft!

Very bright eyes, just like Viv!

She still looks soooo tiny! Check out the gams on the girl!
I took these a few days ago, attempting to find the perfect shot for her announcements. I don't think I've found it yet, so I might try again this weekend. She's laying on the quilt I made for her.

And one in the hat box from Aunt Shelly.

This one is on the quilt that my parents had made for her and it has her name embroidered on it. It's so cute!

And a sweet sleeping one of course.

I think this one is so funny because she looks like she's smiling!

There you go mom, just a few more days and you can see her in person! Happy 3 week birthday Violet!

8 comments:

Gena said...

Oh my goodness, I love that last picture.

Samantha said...

She is beautiful and looks like her sister. It is amazing how sibling can look so much alike.

Unknown said...

Mandy, she is just PRECIOUS. The pictures are fantastic! You have got two cuties!!

Shelly said...

ohhhh... Look at that curly hair! So adorable! I love the picture of her feet and the Violet quilt... She's just beautiful Mandy...

Lisa said...

These are great!! Thanks for sharing all the pics! She is beautiful!

Aubrie said...

LOVE the last (well, all of them)!

Melinda said...

I LOVE the one in the hat box...with those big eyes...ADORABLE!!

Katie said...

Ok, love the last picture! (oh, and the one of her sweet feet!) Her hair does feel so soft and delicious! Love it!