Last weekend I took the girls to Porter for the weekend to see Poppy and Gigi. Viv loves going to Porter because she gets to ride the Gator all weekend. Dad is nice enough to drive her around and she is so excited when she sees it parked in the yard when we pull up.

We also took a little trip down to Livesay Orchard to get some peaches. My favorite variety is Cresthaven and they are in season right now. My dad works part-time at the orchard and he was there when we got there. Isn't he the cutest dad you've ever seen? I love a man in overalls!

My mom carried Violet around and showed her all the peaches. I think she likes them already!

Viv has finally decided to start looking at me when I take her picture and even says cheese sometimes. I appreciate it greatly!

Cute sisters! Doesn't every family have to have their pictures together with their mom's favorite kind of peach?

Dad put Viv in the box of watermelons and she loved it so much that she didn't want to get out! That's what I need to keep her busy, a big box of watermelons in my living room!

I took home a bunch of peaches after that weekend and froze most of them but kept some out to make a pie.
4 comments:
Mandy, next trip I want to make an order! You make me drool everytime you talk about your Porter Peaches.
Man, that pie was about the dead last thing I needed to see right now. It looks delish and I am super sad to be 500 miles away from it. And you.
Yum, I may have to go get some of those peaches! Glad they have them at Wal-Mart.
I need that pie in my belly...NOW!
Post a Comment