Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The new chair

Viv's favorite chair was getting so dirty all the time so I asked the very talented Andrea Reiger if she knew how to cover it. She said she would give it a try and look how amazing it looks! Now I can just throw it in the washer and be done with it, plus it looks so much better with the colors in the living room now.

Viv was so excited to see her chair, she even posed for the picture, which she never does! Now she can't seem to get out of the chair! Thanks Andrea, you did such a fabulous job!
Here's a pic of the chair before so you can see the difference. It was so boring that it made Vivian fall asleep apparently.

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

Oooh, I love that!!! Great job, Andrea! Cute fabrics!!

Happy 3 week b-day, Violet!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Andrea has an amazing gift and it goes beyond her sewing abilities...it is her giving heart! She was so excited to do that for you!

Anonymous said...

I love that chair and have to admit that I wanted to sit in it a few times over the weekend. I loved seeing you all. Thank you for letting us crash at your house. Love your girls. Can't wait to see you all again.

vivian said...

Beautiful!
Jane

Andrea said...

I am so glad she likes it. It was so much fun!!! Thanks for the opportunity to do it!