Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A few pics

Well my newest little angel is two weeks old today! We went for her appt. this morning and she is almost back up to her birth weight and is already 21 inches long. The doctor says she looks perfect and I agree. This is a pic of her last night at Matt's company's barbeque. His co-worker Lindsay took some pics of the girls that were cute!Here's Viv at the cookout. She had fun with her new "boyfriend" Jackson. They had a blast together! They also really got excited when the cupcakes came out! Lindsay took this one, isn't it hilarious? And a pic of me and Vi at the cookout. She was a good girl and slept almost the whole time!The rest of the pics are kind of random from the past few days. I had to get a pic of her in this outfit. It is sooo tiny! She probably won't be able to wear it for very long. I think she looks a lot like me in the pic. Well, me when I was a baby of course! This is me, what do you think? Couple of pics of Viv this morning. We couldn't seem to find the time to get her a shirt on! Oh well, less laundry to do, right?

My big girl!
Violet's first bath, she wasn't a huge fan, but does enjoy getting her hair washed.
I just thought this pic was hilarious! Check out the skin tone difference in my kids versus my sister's!
That's all for now!

7 comments:

Kelli said...

I love the pictures on your header. You have BEAUTIFUL girls.

Aubrey said...

Beautiful pics! You look great!! Vi definitely looks a LOT like you as a baby!! I love those sweet girls!!

Dara said...

I love Viv's pigtails. Violet already looks longer to me. I think she is definitely going to take more after your side.

MarcyMartin said...

Holy cow, sophia looks ethnic.

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Beautiful pictures!

Monica said...

I LOVE the pic of you & Vi - you look like a celebrity supermodel that you can't tell had a baby last week:)

Amherst Furniture Cleaning said...

Thhank you for this