This post is dedicated to the many friends who have visited us at home or in the hospital. We tried to get a pic of everyone who visited, but of course we missed some. Here are some of the ones we did get.
Violet with Morgandi who is in town from Cleveland. An honorary aunt.

Ben who was the proud recipient of her first projectile vomit in the hospital. Thanks for taking one for the team Benny!

Of course her lovely Aunt Aubs!

Beau and Julianne, who I think look really good holding a baby!

Amy, who came to the hospital a couple of times and to our house also.

Miranda, Nan Nan and Amy. Miranda and Jeff brought her the most adorable dress!

Casey, who I remember being at the hospital this time. Let's just say that last time I didn't remember that some people were there and I had conversations with them.

Her "aunt" Dara who has been sooo supportive during this whole pregnancy! She's even offered to watch both girls tonight so Matt and I can go out to a movie!

Caryn, who had her fifth child just a week before Violet was born.

Riz and Aubrie, both attendees of girls night and honorary aunts as well!
Thanks to everyone who has offered to come over and help out in any way, who has cleaned my house, brought me sonic drinks and been so nice in general! Love you all!
0 comments:
Post a Comment