Last night we actually got to go out to eat and to see Harry Potter without Vivian. Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with her, but it's kind of nice to be able to eat dinner without her in my lap! We met Ben and Dara for dinner and then Jay and Olivia joined us at the movies. It was so much fun and the movie was really good!

Before the movie started, we both look a little drugged, but I'm not sure why! Next week will be a different story with me!

Today I finally got my hair done and all my gray hair covered up! It was crazy bad this time. Katie did a great job and it felt good to just sit there for a while and get beautified!

Since Viv spent the night with Nan Nan and Papa I had the whole morning to myself so Dara and I went to the nail place and I got a much needed manicure and Dara got a pedicure. Here's how it turned out, hopefully they'll still look good by Tuesday.

Anyway, Matt's playing tonight at Mickey Mantle's so I rented Confessions of a Shopaholic and we're going to get a Little
Caesar's Pizza. If you don't have anything to do tonight, give me a call and come on over!
2 comments:
Oh that movie is so funny! Yeah, taking a 1 year old to a movie is a no go....we went to see Ghost of Girlfriend's Past at Northpark, so i thought well its just the $2, I chased Cooper up and down Northpark mall the whole 1 hr. 40 minutes...Jeremy wanted to go to Harry, but I said 2 1/2 hours is a long time with Cooper in a movie...good luck with the baby coming!
We went and saw Harry Potter last night! Good times...getting a babysitter and going out on your own! Enjoy your last few days with one child! It all gets more complicated when there's 2 munchkins to deal with! ha!
Post a Comment