July's Theme is Holiday Road: Post pics of your past vacations! Go to Melinda's blog to join in: http://thebrookshirefam.blogspot.com/.
I decided to post pics from our one year anniversary trip which was a carribbean cruise! It was so much fun. We picked that cruise specifically because it stopped for a day in Key West, but of course we went during hurricane season and didn't get to stop there at all! The reason why we wanted to go there was because that was where we had gone on our honeymoon. So disappointing, but we had a great time anyway. This was a little private island that the cruise ship stopped at and we got to spend the day hanging out on the beach.
This pic of us was taken at our stop in the Bahamas at Paradise Island.
I am looking forward to going on vacation again since I didn't really get a good beachy one this year! Next year we're going to Florida in April for a wedding and we're planning on turning into our vacation. We'll see how that goes with two girls with us!



1 comments:
Ahhhhh - the beach...how I love and miss the beach. Just looking at your pics makes me relax : )
Where in Florida are you guys going in April?
My sis is getting married in Destin in November.
Post a Comment